Dietary Supplement Company
Privately-held natural health products company seeks a an experienced sales and marketing professional to function as Business Manager. Reporting to the CEO, the Manager will oversee a small team and manage the sales and marketing functions. The role is located outside of Burlington, Vermont in Montpelier.
- Helps to define the short and long-term business strategies and goals to maintain growth and profitability in alignment with organization objectives.
- Assists President and Finance Director with annual budget and develops sales forecasts in support of the company strategy and objectives.
- Evaluates new market opportunities, and creates marketing plans for expansion.
- Works with Marketing/Sales Team to achieve new market and product expansion.
- Manages all aspects of the customer experience, working closely with the staff.
- Performs other assigned duties as may be required in meeting company objectives.
- Communicates effectively with other departments within the organization and functions effectively within a team environment.
- Assist in review of marketing and communication for yearly conference.
The Role Requires Experience In:
- Budget analysis and implementation.
- Sales and marketing experience in direct-to-consumer and business-to-business companies.
- Sales and marketing analytics (or a willingness to learn).
- CRM and Data management.
- Understanding of office IT systems.
- Internet and digital marketing. Hubspot experience a plus.
- Leadership and management.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Passion for the natural health industry, and desire to contribute to a mission- based business.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, communications, or related discipline.
- Experience in the natural health or dietary supplements industry.
- Experience working with physicians in a sales or educational function.
- Medical industry a plus.
- Strong organizational abilities along with excellent oral and written communication skills. Conscientious, emotionally intelligent leader.
- BS or BA Degree required.
The company welcomes a diverse work place and supports social justice, environmental and sustainable business practices.
Submit your resume here.