This position will provide a leadership role in the strategic development and execution of all customer-centric marketing initiatives to support lead generation, growth, and value creation of the B2B Health and Nutrition business, which provides value-added Nutraceutical solutions to leading and emerging brands, contract manufacturers and retailers of nutraceuticals in the consumer health and nutrition markets.
The Director will work with internal and external resources to oversee the planning and execution of strategic and tactical marketing activities, consumer and trade research to gain key customer insights and evolving customer unmet needs, plan development of customer value proposition and articulate value drivers, brand management, marketing communications (advertising, promotion and PR), event management (trade shows, trade events, webinars, etc…), web content, sales force support, CRM and digital customer engagement.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 10 years of progressive experience in B2B / B2C marketing roles ideally with experience in consumer products, food, functional ingredients and dietary supplements. Experience in Consumer Health & Nutraceutical / dietary supplement categories is strongly preferred.
- Experience in deep customer engagement, digital marketing, and CRM.
- Hands on experience in marketing analytics, customer segmentation, targeting and data-driven decisions
- Good financial knowledge to understand customer lifetime value, P & L impact
- Experience managing relationships with B2B advertising, PR, events and digital media agencies. Demonstrated experience in delivering creative and eﬀective programs through diverse B2B marketing practices and tools.
- Demonstrated leadership skills to build and develop eﬀective B2B / B2C marketing programs that are entrepreneurial and seamlessly integrated with the business.
- Commercial outlook and an ability to drive revenue growth through marketing.
- A natural networker who builds strong relationships within the industry.
- Strong presentation skills ability to present in trade events, customer meetings and internal conferences.
*While this is a virtual position, preference will be given to those living in the eastern half of the United States for ease of travel to main office.
You may submit a resume to: email@example.com
Please be sure to provide a response to: How does your previous marketing leadership and customer engagement experience in the dietary supplement, ingredient and/or functional food & beverage sector(s) make you an outstanding candidate for this position?