Growing manufacuturer and distributor of nutritional food products is looking to hire a Corporate Quality Director. The role will report into a Global Vice President of Quality and manage 3-4 in a team-oriented environment. LOcated in the greater San Francisco Bay area, company offers high-growth opportunity and a dynamic work environment; perfect for those professionals geared towards a health and wellness lifestyle.
- Develop comprehensive quality management strategy.
- Establish strategic plans to improve quality and technical capabilities.
- Implement, maintain and update Quality Standards and metrics.
- Implement and maintain a Vendor Quality Management program.
- Manage company and third-party audits.
- Investigate, respond to, and document product quality issues.
- Direct cross-fuctional quality improvement activities.
- Liason with FDA, State and Local agencies.
- Manage and update corporate Recall Policy.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 10 years progressive experience in Quality Assurance/Control in the food industry.
- 3-5 years’ experience with fruit juice beverages and nutritional products desired.
- Multi-location Quality Management experience.
- HACCP certification required; GFSI (SQF practitioner) and/or ASQ Auditor certification strongly preferred.
- Detailed working knowledge of FDA and USDA regulations, Good Manufacturing Practices, sanitation, pest control, and food allergens.
- Bachelor's degree (B. S.) with a degree in Food Science or a related field; MS degree preferred.
Forward a resume and cover note to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also submit a resume directy to our website: