Industry leader in the development, marketing and sales of probiotics is looking to add a Regional Sales and Marketing Manager in California.
This skilled sales and marketing leader in the natural products industry will help co-develop a business plan and execute a successful marketing program to drive sales in the western region with a specific focus on California.
The candidate will create a comprehensive business marketing plan and lead the successful execution of this plan with support from an existing sales force and corporate headquarters. This position could lead to a nationwide position with sales, marketing and management responsibilities.
We are looking for an individual who will be able to:
- Become completely familiar with product features, benefits and competitive advantages.
- Participate (with corporate office and advisors) in crafting and refining a business/marketing plan for the region and the USA.
- Ensure roll-out of more optimal and aggressive in-store demo program
- Hire and manage an existing sales team
- Improve rep reporting and develop accountability and productivity metrics.
- Recommend local community events where to engage target consumers.
- Identify new retailers in natural channel with good sales potential
- Improve presence, visibility sku execution in all existing health food stores
- Get product distributed in 25 pharmacies and onto protocol in at least 2 hospitals
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please send a resume to: email@example.com or call Ginni 440-893-9408 ext 103.