Privately-held, family owned Consumer Products company serving the nutrition and natural products channel is looking to hire a Chief Executive Officer. The position is located in the eastern United States.
This position will manage multiple brands in the nutrition and natural products sector and will be responsible for overall company performance and administration. The CEO will oversee direct reports and functional areas in operations, production, regulatory, quality, R&D, new product development, HR, finance and accounting, sales & marketing, IT and legal.
Responsible for answering to the Board of Directors, the CEO will be responsible for strategic planning and implementation, hiring and staff development, financial management and company reporting. Immediate initiatives include, developing a long term strategic plan, review and reorganization of the sales & marketing and quality & regulatory departments.
• Minimum 7+ years’ experience P&L and executive management experience within a multi-channel consumer packaged goods (CPG) company;
• 15-20+ years progressive management experience within a CPG environment;
• Nutritional, natural and/or health-positive consumer products channel experience;
• Experience in varied company ownership and organizational structures;
• Bachelor’s Degree required.
Personal Characteristics & Cultural Fit:
• High level of personal and professional maturity;
• Collaborative leadership style;
• Personal dedication and passion to health & wellness oriented lifestyle.
For complete Position Profile and to apply, contact:
Managing Director, Sanford Rose Associates - Beachwood