The Sales Manager will be responsible for developing regional grocery customers for a well-established brand in the Health & Nutrition sector. They have a 30+ year history of selling dietary supplements and functional food products throughout the United States and globally.
The primary emphasis of the role is pioneering and developing new customers to include: Shopko, Aldi's, Marc’s, Harmon’s, Schnuck's, HyVee, Marsh, PBA, Ingles, Big Y, Price Chopper, and other regional drug and food retail accounts.
This is a virtual role and can work from anywhere in the United States.
The ideal candidate will have:
• 5 to 10 years’ consumer product goods sales experience;
• Strong customer facing drive, e entrepreneurial, and desire to succeed;
• Experience selling packaged foods, supplements, or personal care brands to grocery and drug chains;
• Proficiency in IRI and other syndicated research tools and some category management skills;
• Bachelor’s degree in Sales or relevant field or equivalent experience required.
• Ability to travel overnight several days each week, when needed.
Compensation will include base salary, bonus, car allowance and full benefits package.
Please respond with your resume to: Ginni Garner, firstname.lastname@example.org