Our client, an innovative dietary ingredient and finished dosage products manufacturer excels in creating exceptional products to maximize and maintain a healthy lifestyle. The company is looking to hire a Senior Business Development Manager to sell to the mass commodity market in the United States.
The role is responsible for selling the companies portfolio of high quality ingredients to Nutraceutical manufacturers in the United States and will report to the division Director.
- Development and maintenance of sales project pipeline.
- Maintenance of existing business and customer relationships.
- Control and follow up on sales performance for customers in territory.
- Development and implementation of approved sales budget.
- Development and implementation of operational sales plans.
- Liaison between customers and company's internal value chain.
- Member of the global sales team.
Minimum Requirements Include:
- 5+ years selling commodity nutritional ingredients in the US market.
- Demonstrated success in working with major brands and manufacturers in the US.
- Proficient in English and Chinese.
- Prior success in working from a remote office.
- Strong computer skills. Proficient in MS Office.
- Entrepreneurial attitude.
- Strong drive and passion for the ingredient business
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Willingness to travel 50% domestically
Approximately 50% domestic travel, plus 2 annual trips to China.
***If you are interested in this role or other positions with The Garner Group, please submit your resume using the link below. Alternatively, you can send an email to: [email protected]
The Garner Group is an executive search firm serving clients in the Consumer Health, Food & Beverage and Nutrition industries. Typical clients include Manufacturers, Ingredient Suppliers, Marketers, Retailers, Distributors Dietary Supplements (Vitamin, Mineral, Herbal) Food & Beverage: Natural, Organic, Functional Nutritional Ingredients Sports & Performance Nutrition OTC, Personal Care and Pet Nutrition. We also work with Contract Manufacturing & Private Label companies to help find key talent to enhance their organizations.