The Director of Customer Marketing is a key role in the
As the Director of Customer Marketing, this person will have an in-depth knowledge of key customers across all channels (Food, Drug, Mass, Club, Specialty, and On-Line) including their go to market strategies, promotions and merchandising tactics. This position will have responsibilities spanning:
- Customer planning & management;
- Business analysis and process development; and;
- Sales representation with key company processes
- Minimum of 10 years experience in CPG food, beverage or personal care categories in sales/trade marketing/shopper marketing
- Experience managing trade spending a must
- Work effectively with both internal cross functional teams and with customers as necessary
Self-starter who is comfortable working autonomously; high energy level is essential.
Strong communication skills to inspire and lead peers while instilling confidence within the
Knowledgeable of Nielsen/IRI and other syndicated research tools and display strong category management skills.
Bachelorsdegree in Business or related field or equivalent experience; Ten years or more experience in health and wellness or related categories
Proficient in forecasting, including existing products and new product launches.
To learn more abour this role or apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the job in the subject line or submit your resume below.