Our client, a global branded ingredient company, is looking to hire a Director, Sales & Business Development.
The role will be responsible for managing business development and sales resources and in US, Europe, China, Brazil , Japan and Australia and will report to the Division's President. This person will also be responsible for divisional sales resources and management, core product initiatives, growth strategies execution and implementation, and long-term divisional growth plan management profitability and sustainability.
• Handle large accounts for sales of nutritional ingredient into the dietary supplement and functional food sectors;
• Manage a team of global Sales and Account Managers;
• Provide technical education and assistance to global customers;
• Be responsible for implementing the division's long-term sales strategy;
• Manage P&L for area of responsibility;
• Build and maintain relationships with decision makers for purchasing;
• 50-60% domestic and international travel
Minimum Requirements Include:
• At least 10-years nutritional ingredient experience in senior sales and strategic business development role;
• Prior experience managing global sales team;
• Five years of senior level technical sales experience ideal;
• Entrepreneurial focus towards business;
• Four-year college Bachelor’s Degree. Master’s degree preferred
***If you are interested in this role or other positions with The Garner Group, please submit your resume using the link below. Alternatively, you send an email to: email@example.com.