Are you an experienced sales leader in the food, food ingredient or nutraceutical industry?
We are looking for a Vice President Sales & Marketing to fill a key senior management role for one of our clients, a growing manufacturer in the upper mid-west.
Reporting to the CEO, with dual reporting to the Board of Directors, the VP will be responsible for setting, implementing and managing the long-term sales and marketing strategy. You will bring your knowledge of sales processes, account planning and sales team structure to an entrepreneurial, PE-backed the organization. Your team will include sales, business development, marketing and customer service. You will work very closely with R&D, Manufacturing, and Operations.
Your experience will include:
• Strong Sales leadership experience in the food, food technology, nutraceutical, and pharmaceutical industries. (5-17 years)
• Business to business sales of value added services or ingredients.
• Prior success in developing and managing a sales & marketing team.
• Ability to manage deals in excess of $1M.
• Success within a performance based sales culture
Others would describe you as entrepreneurial, passionate for sales and people management, loves innovation and building new businesses, team oriented, strategic and tactical, highly motivated.
Rewards of the job:
• Opportunity to impact an organization by bringing your sales and sales management experience to team that welcomes innovation and change.
• Key member of a dynamic senior management team.
• Compensation plan to include an equity position.
Relocation will be provided for the successful candidate living outside of the greater Minneapolis metropolitan area.